Specialist Project Management Product Life Cycle (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Managing small projects (sales and change requests) on in production products
- Structuring small projects by allocating work packages, responsibilities and timelines
- Coordinate and work together with several departments as well as supplier and other external partners
- Regular project status alignment with supervisor
- Creating & maintaining product documentation (Bill of Material, Production Guidelines)
- Support technical change modification team in administrative tasks (budgets, processes)
- Execution of small technical changes
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed technical or commercial apprenticeship with a further education in the technical area
- Demonstrated interest in technical things / technical understanding
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, SAP and PTC CREO is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in business English
- Accurate, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Team Player
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905