System Administrator (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Main point of contact for internal and external IT support in the EMEA region
- Implement an efficient IT service management
- Analyze the existing system landscape and develop potential concepts for a smooth, secure and high-performance operation taking into account a high level of automation
- Design, expand and operate the virtual cloud-based sever systems, including virtualization environment and storage systems
- Support IT Projects (evaluation, solution implementation, planning, implementation and monitoring)
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in IT systems or IT specialist in system integration or comparable studies
- Approximately 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge to build up an operate complexe server systems and network infrastructure
- Experience with in datacentre architectures and tool implementation (monitoring, virtualisation, configuration management, etc.)
- Experience in project management
- Basic knowledge in ITIL or similiar frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365
- Fluent in business english and german
- Excellent analytical an communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905