Manager Digital Marketing (m/f/d)
Czech Republic / Prague (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Provide support of the overall management and maintenance of companies web pages and microsites and overall online presence
- Support Digital/Marketing responsibilities, products updates, campaigns and digital content
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Brief, coordinate and follow-up on projects for all internal departments (e.g. Sales, Trade/Product Marketing, PR, Digital Marketing) while analyzing, defining and driving other cross functional teams
- Work closely with the inhouse Web Development Team to execute on the various digital and web related requirements
- Communicate and co-ordinate content timelines with international distributors and agencies/suppliers to ensure that all content/translation providers are meeting deadlines
- Assist in managing all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google AdWords and onsite search), online brochures & catalogs and other promotional campaigns
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company's growth objectives
Profile of qualification
- Strong relevant experience / knowledge in the key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing/management, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Fluent in Business English - Strong communicator with excellent writing and content editing skills
- Efficient and flexible in approach, taking ownership and responsibility for work; proactively identifying and tackling opportunities or potential problems
- Passionate and current on emerging social media and digital marketing trends, performing industry research and analysis as needed
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize workloads whilst maintaining creative integrity
- Strong communicator with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A strong sense of integrity and accountability, along with viewing change as an opportunity to grow
- Highly efficient, collaborative team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Experience managing third party digital agency/vendors
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905