Project Manager Product Development (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Managing product development projects from the initial phase to the steady series production
- Structuring projects by allocating work packages, responsibilities and timelines
- Creation of milestones and operational procedures and securing their compliance
- Coordinate with the engineering, product management and controlling as well as suppliers and other external partners
- Regular project status alignment and analysis (time/costs/specs)
- Preparation of KPI reports and securing the information flow to all project members
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed Engineering and Management studies (University or technical college)
- At least 3 years work experience in managing R&D projects
- Excellent command of English, profound knowlegde of German and Chinese is a plus
- CAD Knowledge
- Experience with a chineses production
- Strong communication, teamplayer, hands-on-mentality
- Proactive, self-responsible actions
- Structured and goal orientated way of working
- Able to handle a high work load, flexible
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357