Specialist Corporate Architecture (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Collaborate on Design Projects
- Complete Construction Paperwork
- Communicate with involved Parties
- Coordinate Project Details
- Develop, execute and update Showroom, Event Spaces, Workplace environments, offices and Fair Architecture.
- Maintain and update Database / CAD-Library
- Creation of Design Guidelines and Toolboxes
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed Bachelor's / Master´s degree in architecture
- Having experience producing construction documents
- Approximately 1 to 3 years' experience within this area or internship experience with an architecture firm
- Demonstrating proficiency in Vektorworks and Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite
- Being able to use Microsoft Office
- Grasshopper /Marionette Proficiency
- Fluent in Business English and architectural terminology
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357