Manager Quality Electronics (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of product qualityfor electronic hardware component and software at each stage of the Product Lifecycle, including development projects and production start up
- Manage product requirements, test program and product validation, deliver the quality plan
- Participate in supplier selection for electronic components and in audit and deliver corrective actions as needed
- Measure and monitor all quality parameters and provide required reports
- Analyse customer complaints and manage 8D process with external supplier
- Participate in change management process and be responsible for final release of engineering changes to production
- Participate in development and optimization of test for electronic
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in Electronics or comparable education
- Profound experience in Electronics (consumer electronics, electronic hardware design, cable design)
- Experience with Six Sigma and 8D reports
- Knowledge of software and app development would be a plus
- Fluent Business English
- Willingness to travel (10 - 20 percent)
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357