Commercial Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Act as an interface to the country organization and all brand divisions and report commercial Key performance to the Management
- Support the Headquarters integration with all main interfaces: Sales, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management, Product Management
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of the market, customers & competitors and supporting the local team with development of business plan based on strong data base
- Monitor and achieve agreed turnover targets short, mid and long term
- Follow up milestones, action points and deadlines related to the global sales strategy implementation and execution ("Go-To-Market")
- Manage projects, participate in special projects, technical assistance and transfer of sub-projects
Profile of qualification
- University studies in Business Administration, preferably with focus on international management or sales and marketing
- Minimum 1-3 years of related work experience, preferably in the area of Fashion & Apparel, FMCG, IT or children related products
- Knowledge of the international markets
- Knowledge of operating standards and processes
- Advanced MS office skills
- Fluent Business English and Fluent German is a plus.
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357