Working Student Personnel Development (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- You support the Personnel Development department with the planning and conception of trainings and workshops
- You research appropriate training courses for our internal needs
- You independently coordinate and organize trainings
- The preparation and evaluation of feedback forms is also part of your job
- You create visualizations, presentations and training materials
- You participate in the implementation of personnel development processes
Profile of qualification
- You currently are a student in the Bachelor / Master studies in Economics, Psychology, Business Education or a comparable field of specialization with a focus on Human Resources
- You have a strong organizational talent and are very reliable
- You work in a structured and independent way
- You speak very good German and English
- You have profound knowledge in MS-Office especially in PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357