HR Specialist Apprentices & Students (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Define measures and activities in order to attract the target group of "future talents" in close collaboration with Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Partner with local and national institutions such as schools, universities in order to communicate career options transparent
- Act as SPOC for all future talents employed in our organization from selection, contracting, development to alumni networks
- Implement a trainee program and transfer future talents to their next career step in business in close collaboration with HR Business Partners
- Create cross departmental rotation plan and drive development activities for the specific target group in close collaboration with Talent Development
Profile of qualification
- Eligibility of apprentice instructor (Ausbildereignungsschein)
- Proven trackrecord of owning topics and carry ideas from scratch into actions
- Experience as a Representative of future talents
- Competence in spoken and written German and English
- Comfortable in a fast pace environment and living collaboration in a one of a kind HR team
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357