Junior Buyer (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Tactical and operational responsibility of respective indirect procurement area, especially travel management
- Develop and assist to establish indirect purchasing strategies
- Select, evaluate and develop suppliers
- Create, review and improve indirect purchasing processes
- Negotiate and prepare contract decisions with external and internal partners
Profile of qualification
- Successful completed studies or commercial apprenticeship
- Relevant work experience in procurement
- Advanced MS office skills, first experience in SAP would be a plus
- Fluent in German and Business English
- Very good communication skills, service-oriented personality and ability to work under pressure
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357