Head of Logistics (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Concentrate on operational logistics processes (warehousing, inbound and outbound transportation), including incoming and outgoing goods inspections, packaging, shipping and export
- Responsible for the timely and quantity-appropriate supply of materials and goods as well as inventory optimization while ensuring security of supply
- Responsible for the functional and disciplinary management of up to five employees and ensure the continuous development of the team
- Monitor and moderaterelevant KPIs as well as compliance with legal requirements regarding load securing and customs regulations
- Support our Vice President Logistics EMEA in creating business cases and due diligence
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies with focus on logistics / supply chain or comparable
- Several years of relevant experience in that field
- Ideally first leadership experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) is very good, SAP would be a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357