Junior Patent Engineer (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Advise in all patent related topics (Patents, copy rights, Business secrets, etc.)
- Review inventions, advise on design patents, prepare and apply for non-German/non-EU patents
- Settle product-clearance plans and research and advice on patent infringements
- Support development steps of our products
- Investigate and follow up on patent infringements and take actions in enforcements of patent dispute
Profile of qualification
- Technical Studies with further education in patents
- First experience in the field of patents, especially application and enforcement of patent infringements
- Strong analytical skills and well organized way of working
- Very good understanding of academical procedures and processes
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Good knowledge in MS Office
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357