Receptionist (m/f/d) - full-time or part-time 20 hrs./week
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- First contact to visitors and guiding them in their visit (issuing visitor passes, coordinating visitor parking spots and passes, guiding visitors to contact person)
- Control campus access by using video cameras, entry system and door oversight
- Answer calls and route them to their proper recipient
- Post office and parcel service
Profile of qualification
- Commercial apprenticeship preferable in hotel management
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- MS Office skills
- Very good German and English skills, other languages is a plus
- Friendly and customer oriented, very good communication skills
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357