Development Engineer Biomechanics (m/f/d)
Austria / Vienna (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Professional support of product marketing and customer service
- Carrying out and documentation of tests regarding ergonomics, comfort and operation of child car seats
- Design of ergonomics, comfort and operation for car child seats
- Further development of tools, specifications and test plans
- Technology scouting in the field of ergonomics, comfort and safety
- Assessment of existing child seat models and conduct of market analyzes
- Close collaboration with our design partners and our Product Development Team
Profile of qualification
- Successfully finished education (HTL/FH/University) with a focus on mechanical engineering, sports science, biomechanics, biomedical engineering or similar
- High Interest in ergonomics of children
- Very Good MS Office skills as well as business fluency in English and German
- Communicative and organized personality
- Willing to work in a flexible, energetic, fast-paced, creative environment
- Independent working style as well as absolute reliability
- Hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905