Trainer UK South (m/f/d)
United Kingdom / Home Office (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Ensure that products are merchandised in store in line with visual merchandising guidelines
- All point of sales are according to the standards set in the visual merchandising guidelines
- Develop a standard training for all our products for internal and external use
- Hold product trainings for distributors, retailers and other customers
- Visit new and existing customers to train them in our products
- Ensure all Cybex/GB point of sales is maintained and kept in perfect condition
- Support and advise customer enquiries
- Refer customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organisation so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Participate in international fairs
Profile of qualification
- Successfully finished Apprenticeship, College
- Relevant work experience as trainer in a related area
- Experience with trainings for Sales Representatives, Retailers and Customers are preferable
- Good MS office knowledge
- Positive and winning attitude, very sociable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding for Lifestyle and Design
- Strong goal focus
- Good networker and team player
- Highly motivated
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905