Intern Human Resources (m/f/d) starting October 2019
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- You assist the HR Team in the day-to-day operation and take over subprojects
- You are proactively involved in employer branding activities
- The coordination, preparation and follow-up of job interviews and meetings is also part of your job
- In addation, you support the on-boarding processes and ensure new employee integration
Profile of qualification
- Enrolled in bachelor / master studies of business administration or comparable
- Ability to communicate effectively with profound written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Strong analytical and highly organized
- Outgoing and proactive personality
- Proficient with MS Office
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905