Manager Test & Qualification (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Management of the mechanical test laboratory
- Development of mechanical test protocols for existing products and new developments
- Run mechanical tests, interpret the test results and create reports
- Technical documentation of test results
- Maintenance and repair of test machinery
Profile of qualification
- Successfully finished education as Technician or Engineering studies
- More than 5 years experience in a similar position
- Ideally experience in the area of toys or juvenile products
- Outstanding technical understanding
- Experience with use, maintenance and repair of mechanical test equipment
- Ability to interpret test outcomes, generate reports and suggestions for improvements
- Good command of business English
- Structured and analytical thinking and acting
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357