Assistant Customer Relations UK (m/f/d)
United Kingdom / Hednesford (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Order Processing via email phone or EDI package
- Invoicing and shipping
- Release of despatch notes in timely manner
- Assist sales representative in chasing aged debt
- Liasing with spares and repairs centre on retailers returns
- Assisting retailers on product related information
- Point of contact for retailers with regards to information on outstanding order, i.e tracking carriers etc
- Liase with carriers on any logistic issues that arise from time to time
Profile of qualification
- College, commercial education
- Relevant work experience as office administrator
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Experience in customer relations management in the child safety or baby business
- Good MS office knowledge
- Positive and winning attitude, sociable
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and well organised
- Willingness to handle multiple tasks
- Highly Motivated
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905