Specialist Non Product Procurement (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Tactical and operational responsibility of respective indirect procurement area, especially travel management
- Develop and assist to establish indirect purchasing strategies local and global
- Create, review and improve indirect purchasing processes
- Select, evaluate and develop suppliers
- Negotiate and prepare contract decisions with external and internal partners
- Develop saving potentials
- Support of other procurement team members as back up
Profile of qualification
- Successful completed commercial apprenticeship
- Minimum three years experience in a procurement organisation
- Fluent in German and Business English
- First experience in SAP
- Advanced MS office skills
- Very good communication skills, service-oriented personality and ability to work under pressure
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905