Specialist Content Marketing Poland (m/f/d)
Poland / Lodz ()
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Participation in development and management of content plans for all social media platforms with various stakeholders
- Capability to monitor 24/7 all social activities and respond accordingly
- Build up networks with of opinion leaders (especially online) and international content providers
- Support the planning and the execution of social media strategies for the brands
- Understand the behavior, needs and trends related to the target groups and using this to improve digital content
- Regularly review existing digital content and updating where necessary
- Understand and apply editorial and brand guidelines and relevant policies
- Provide the international partners with relevant content and secure the execution of the global social media strategy in the local markets.
- Work closely with internal units such as customer service and Design teams in order to create content which perfectly fits with the wishes and needs of our customers and our brands.
- Provide active communication channel for celebrity product seeding via numerous vendors
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed Studies in marketing, communication or other related area
- Great experience in the field of social media and interacting with people online.
- Experience in working in an Internet agency is a plus.
- Knowledge and affinity in the usage of modern media
- Experience in google Adverts
- Fluent in English
- Happy to respond immediately to the community on all social platforms
- Highly creative with an interest in lifestyle, design and technical products
- Open minded and authentic personality
- Interested in networking with people and in working in a dynamic environment
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905