Assistant Marketing Poland (m/f/d)
Poland / Lodz (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Support planning and implementation of target-orientated and innovative marketing strategies and instruments in order to support the sales team directly
- Prepare Power Point Presensations and other marketing documents
- Create sell-in documents for the sales reps
- Prepare all POS material and / or coordination with external parties to create the POS Material
- Assist with documents, catalogues and other material translation
- Responsible for continuous monitoring and posting to all applicable social media outlets
- Coordinate the marketing social media calendar with online activity
- Track social media performance and influence measurements
- Support in spreading brand awareness in the territory such as assisting in managing events and trainings
- Prepare graphic material using tools like Photoshop/in Design/ Illustrator and assist in the realization of in store POS special projects for customers
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed Bachelor studies
- Marketing know-how, with a strong focus on Online and Trade marketing
- Native language skills in Polish and good command of English
- First knowledge of the Polish market and customer behavior
- Knowledge of marketing operating standards and processes
- Excellent MS Office skills and knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus
- Very good organisational skills and good eye for details
- Common sense of lifestyle and design
- Able to work in team
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905