Junior Sales Representative (m/f/d)
Austria / Home Office (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Work closely together with your superior to plan the customer visits and events accordingly
- Sell our product portfolio to smaller retailers and smaller customers in the assigned geographic area
- Assess customer needs and hold individual customer consultation
- Hold product trainings for the assigned retailers and customers
- Give your feedback on the found insights of the market and the competitors
- Build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Participate in international fairs
- Act as the deputy on vacation and sickness for the Sales Representative
Profile of qualification
- Finished Apprenticeship or Bachelor degree
- Ideally first experience with customer relation and negotiation management
- Good MS office knowledge
- Positive and winning attitude, very sociable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, dynamic and hands-on way of working
- High affinity for lifestyle and design
- Strong networker
- Flexible and high willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905