Assistant (m/f/d) Project Management, 20hrs/week
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Project status controlling (Costs, Timing, Specifications) and creation of reports (e.g. Portfolio Status Reports/ Cockpits)
- Preperation and documentation of project steering meetings including agenda management and meeting minutes
- Support project management team with project documentation & release documents (e.g. specifications & internal/external briefing documents, meeting minutes, CER´s)
- Support with improvement of Cybex new product development process (e.g. process descriptions, templates)
- Adminstration and coordination of project related travel planning
- Administration of project related documents, release samples including change management
Profile of qualification
- Successfully finished commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor's degree with experience in comparable positions
- Ideally, you have already worked in a similar position where you had this technical compentency
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have good organizational skills while maintaining a level demeanor in challenging situations
- Your working style will consist of structure, being analytical, service oriented and being able to communicate effectively
- You have a great understanding of numbers and figures in regards to project controlling
- Outstanding skills in using MS-Office, makes you a perfect fit for this position
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357