Product Coordinator CBX Brand, Private Label (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Continuous review of the product portfolio with regard to sales volume, margin, quality and market positioning
- Work together with our customer in therms of product ideas, etc.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity through market research to identify market opportunities
- Formulate, initiate, develop and implement specifications and new concepts for new product launches or product changes - in a global environment
- Liaise with Marketing to design campaigns
- Train the sales representatives, develop information and training leaflets
- Support in the creation of product documentation
- Support in the organization of international fairs
Profile of qualification
- Studies of economics, business engineering or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience as Product Manager in an international environment, preferably in the area of Child Car Seats, Strollers or Lifestyle Products
- Excellent command of product management methodology and tools
- Excellent English communication skills, both internally towards stakeholders as well as externally towards key customers
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Highly structured and analytical, strong goal focus
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905