Certified Accountant (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Prepare the individual financial statements for month-, quarter and year-end of the EMEA entities (according to IFRS and HGB)
- Within the preparation of the consolidated financial statements of the EMEA region, responsibility for tasks in the consolidation process and creation of reports for the monthly group reporting
- Preparation of documentation for the year-end audit as well as the communication with the financial auditors
- Dealing with accounting issues also in cooperation with other departments
- Contact person for internal audits within the Goodbaby Group
- Assistance in tax related topics (e.g. VAT and income tax)
- Generate statistical reports (e.g. VAT advance return and intrastat)
- Support in special projects within the accounting area
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed bachelor studies in economics with major in Finance or further education as certified accountant
- First working experience in the field of Accounting, ideally in a similar position in an international environment
- Good knowledge in accounting according to IFRS and HGB as well as German tax law
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience in ERP systems, ideally SAP R3 (FI, CO)
- Strong command of written and spoken German and English
- Profound communication skills and the ability to keep calm in stress situations
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905