IT Apprenticeship (m/f/d) starting 1st September 2019
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- You handle the administration and implementation as well as the introduction of new or modified IT systems
- You are responsible for the installation, configuration and cross-linking of hard- and software components
- You provide a service-oriented support for hardware and software problems to our users
- Furthermore you support special projects such as the introduction of new technologies
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed intermediate or university entrance qualifications
- Good command of English
- Strong interest in information technologies
- Open and friendly personality
- Team skills and willingness to learn
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905