Product Engineer Car Seats (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Develop children's car seats from the concept phase to series production and improve products in perspective of functionality and design
- Create complex constructions of complex parts, find creative solutions for mechanical problems and draw hand sketches for visualisation
- Help to build prototypes
- Check external created 3D data and implement these into our own products
- Prepare technical documentation/ drawings for existing and future products for internal and external use
- Work inter-divisional in intercultural teams and communicate with international Designers, Development-Teams and Suppliers
- Technical support of the Procurement and Product Management
Profile of qualification
- Successfully finished technical qualification or technical engineering studies with focus on mechanics, plastics or similar
- Very good knowledge in 3D-construction and bringing it to 2D with ProEngineer / CREO
- Experience in constructing of and mechanical applications as well as injection molding and metal
- Very good English and German skills written and spoken
- Teamworker and good communication skills
- Self motivated and exact way of working
- Willingness to travel, especially to China
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905