Assistant Product Program Maintenance (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Database maintenance and creation of articles within our ERP system (SAP S/4 HANA)
- Handling master data documentation and communication of relevant project and product information
- Controlling and maintaining data to manage collection changes in our ERP system (SAP)
- Applying VBA to execute and automate mass data uploads to SAP
- Maintenance and check of print data based on XML
- Creating and maintaining product documentation (Bill of Material, Production Guidelines)
- Support technical change modification team in administrative tasks (budgets, processes)
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship of technical apprenticeship with commercial experience
- Good knowledge and experience of working with SAP / ERP systems
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel - Macros, VBA)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in business English
- Accurate, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Team Player
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905