Assistant Customer Relations France (m/f/d)
France / Lille (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Order Processing via e-mail or phone
- Invoicing and shipping
- Processing of complaints
- Assisting customers concerning our product range
- Additional Sales by phone
- Handling of key account listings
- Assisting with telephone switchboard or reception (if required)
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed apprenticeship, commercial education
- Relevant work experience in a similar position or as office administrator and achievements in the area of telephone acquisition
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Positive and winning attitude with excellent social and communication skills
- French on a native level and good English language skills
- Team player and willingness to handle multiple tasks
- Highly motivated and ability to work under pressure
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905