Accountant Accounts Payable (m/f/d) - limited until May 2020
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Management of domestic and international accounts payables
- Steering the proper review and approval of supplier invoices, credit card statements and travel expenses requests
- Booking of accounts payables vouchers and clarification of differences
- Supvervising the timely payment of supplier invoices
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship
- Several years of professional experience in accounting (ideally in accounts payables management)
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Business fluency in German and English
- Precise way of working and comfortable working in a team environment
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905