Accountant Accounts Receivable (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- National and international claim management
- Performance of credit assessments of customers and monitor the incoming payments
- Monitoring of outstanding bills and management of dunning process
- National and international booking of incoming payments and clarification of deviations
- Aligning with diverse departments regarding unpaid items or payment differences
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship
- Several years of experience in accounting
- High command of written and spoken English
- Precise and structured way of working
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, and ideally SAP R/3 as well as accounting programs
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905