Manager Corporate Compliance (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Provide effective and reliable legal support to the management and departments regarding Compliance practices
- General Compliance support regarding all aspects of Tax Compliance, Anti-Trust Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Manage all components of Compliance program: Initiate various Compliance measures including risk analysis and management, create and further develop SOPs and guidelines; reporting and investigations
- Implement Group standards, monitor and enforce adherence to policies and regulatory rules
- Provide internal trainings on Compliance procedures and create training material
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in the area of Law or Economics
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of Compliance or Legal
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide guidance and support to all levels of hierarchy
- Proactive and self-starting performer willing to meet strict deadlines and time constraints without sacrificing quality
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905