Head of Product Management Baby Carriers (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Manage the entire product portfolio in the area of Baby Carriers throughout the entire product life cycle
- Continuous review of the product portfolio with regard to sales volume, margin, quality and market positioning, suggest and implement counter measures if needed
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity through market research to identify market opportunities
- Identify product features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, initiate and develop concepts for such product improvements and liaise with other areas of the organisation to implement these changes
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas
- Initiate, develop and implement concepts for new product launches and liaise with other areas of the organisation to implement these concepts
- Join visits with strategic key customers to represent and sell the Soft Goods products and innovations in this area
- Train the sales reprentatives with regards to technical aspects of existing and new products, develop information and treaining leaflets
- Coordination between Sales, Marketing, R&D and Controlling and if needed further areas of the organisation
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in Industrial Design or Fashion Design
- Relevant work experience as Product Manager in an international environment
- Minimum 5-8 years overall work experience, preferably in the area of FMCG or LifestyleProven track record of successful product management campaigns and innovations
- Proven track record of successful product management campaigns and innovations
- Excellent command of product management methodology and tools
- Good knowledge in Ms Office as well as experince in Project Management
- Excellent English skills and a strong goal focus
- Excellent communication skills, both internally as moderator between the different stakeholders as well as externally towards key customers
- Highly structured and analytical
- Affinity for Lifesttyle and Design as well as a good networker an a willigness to travel