Head of Product Management Home (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Managing the whole product portfolio in the area furniture throughout the entire product life cycle
- Monitoring and evaluating market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity through market research to identify market opportunities
- Identifying potential for product improvements on existing products and implementing these in consultation with other departments
- Conceptualizing new products and realizing these in cooperation with the departments Design, R&D as well as production
- Continuously reviewing the product portfolio with regard to sales volume, margin, quality and market positioning as well as suggesting and implementing counter measures if needed
- Inhouse contact person for the assigned product portfolio in the furniture area
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed university studies of industrial design or interior architecture
- Approximately 5-8 years overall work experience in the area of product management for technical consumer goods
- Strong technical understanding
- Affinity for design and lifestyle
- Very good understanding of product management methodology and tools as well as experience in project management, ideally hold sole responsibility for projects
- Excellent command of English and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905