Head of Graphic Design (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Be responsible for the adaption of the Corporate Identity in close collaboration with our brand strategy for our brands CYBEX, gb and CBX
- Prepare product information sheets, offer guidance and support in both the internal and external creation of marketing campaigns, concepts and omni-channel designs
- Create user manuals, on-product marketing materials and product information, as well as packaging
- Maintain databases (One2Edit), collect, forward and monitor product-related information, project and translations
- Create strategic and cost-optimized concepts of on-product material, along with programs and illustrations
- Ensure the timely processing, control and coordination of individual and communication projects and continuously develop existing processes
- Prepare correct product presentations for internal and external use
- Lead and develop a team of approx. 10 employees
- Cooperate with interface departments and develop the network of external agencies and freelances further
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed Bachelor studies in Graphic Design or comparable
- At least 5 -8 years of relevant experience, ideally in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of current graphic programs, Adobe Suite and MS Office
- High affinity for lifestyle and design
- Flexible, team player, ambitious and willing to go the extra mile
- Fluent in English
- Creative, original, with a strong visual sense and an independent, organized work manner
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905