Head of Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Develop a TA strategy by partnering closely with leaders at all levels to assess challenges in every field (Marketing, Sales, R&D, Design…) and propose action plans
- Lead Employer Branding initiatives & projects, as well as define our employee value propositions, our employer brand and communication strategy
- Develop a talent pool to support our fast growth by identifying future talent needs Build long-term relationships with external TA partners in the areas we will continue to need external support (Engineering, Management positions etc.)
- Manage the project of creating and continuously maintaining a new and fresh career page
- Analyze and optimize our recruitment process and improve our communication by creating guidelines for the HR team
- Build connections with international universities in the field of Design, Engineering & Business Administration
- Set up and drive own searches when it comes to challenging hires (assessing a role, building a job description, sourcing, selection, offer and onboarding)
- Handle operational and administrative tasks such as visa administration, updating the application tracking system
- Lead, motivate and develop the TA team to deliver an extraordinary service
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in business administration with a focus on HR
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in HR/Talent acquisition in an international environment
- Excellent German and English Skills, French would be a plus
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, ability to work with SAP Successfactors preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Search, and other non-traditional sourcing tools
- Very well-organized working style as well as outstanding communications skills
- Highly self-motivated and service oriented
- Approachable and trusted partner, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905