Project Manager Fashion Collection (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Managing product development projects from design concept to the steady series production of our internal Fashion Collections
- Interfacing and coordinating with our manufacturer in China
- Monitor fabric and component development process in close cooperation with fashion design, softgoods engineering, commodity procurement and compliance
- Structuring projects by allocating work packages, responsibilities and timelines
- Coordinate regular project meetings with project core team and secure information flow to all project members
- Regular project status alignment and analysis (time/costs/specs)
- Preparation of KPI reports & regular project status reporting to steering board
- Initiate Artwork & Packaging Process
- Prepare production documents
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in Industrial engineering, quality management or textile engineering
- At least 3 years work experience, preferably in the fashion industry
- Good knowledge in Textile Engineering and Project Management
- Fluent in English and German
- CAD Knowledge
- Experience with a chinese production
- Working experience in development projects from the development phase to the successful series production
- Strong communication, teamplayer, hands-on-mentality
- Structured and goal oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905