Motion Designer (m/f/d)
Czech Republic / Prague (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Design and create motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, tutorials, website animations, marketing demos, etc.) in various media including web, mobile, etc
- Prepare design plans, concepts and layouts for motion graphic projects
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Compile necessary graphic and motion materials needed for a successful video production
- Cooperate with graphic designers and other involved project members to achieve maximum efficiency in the video project delivery
- Assist in finding suitable external agencies that will deliver excellent video/motion projects
- Brief the selected outsourcing parties and further manage the project development with the external agents to ensure a timely delivery and a quality result
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
Profile of qualification
- Approx. 3 years of professional work experience in the field of motion design, ideally in an agency environment
- Expert level in Adobe programs (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop), experience in Cinema 4D would be a great plus
- Good understanding of the various applications of post-production in creating video from still and moving assets
- Fluent in Business English
- Graphic Design-trained with an eye for the detail to understand typography, movement and layout
- Experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided, taking projects from brief through to delivery.
- Strong and independent organizational skills, methodical workflow and file management
- Experience in working to very tight deadlines and ability to work on multiple projects at one time
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905