SAP Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d) Module FI CO
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Responsible as process and application expert to bridge between business processes and business application
- Analyze, optimize, standardize and document processes in the SAP FI/CO surrounding and enrolling the modules
- Assess risks, prioritizes competing business demands and present the solution to the Division Managers
- Engage with users to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing solutions/services
- Support the development and implementation of IT processes and ensure their adherence as well as policies, principles and guidelines
- Support and lead projects of different scale
Profile of qualification
- Successful completed studies in Business, IT, Engineering or similar
- Approximately 5 years of experience in implementing and maintaining SAP FI/CO Modules in an international environment
- Knowledge of project management models (e.g. PRINCE2), architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), IT service management (e.g. ITIL) as well different project methodologies (e.g. waterfall, scrum)
- Profound knowledge of CO-PA and profit center analysis as well as EU Tax regulations
- Strong analytical and logical skills that goes with systems and process thinking
- Strong customer focus and ability to operate at senior management level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905