Director of E-Commerce (m/f)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Develop and implement the overall E-Commerce strategy for our brands
- Manage all aspects of the E-Commerce business, incl. business planning, content strategy and development, online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Develop our E-Commerce further by integrating and connecting it to social medial, loyalty programs and data analytics
- Act as project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test E-Commerce initiatives
- Lead the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, Q&A and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Collaborate with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are considered in the E-Commerce projects
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in the area of Business Administration or similar
- Approximately 8-10 years of E-Retail/E-Commerce experience
- Proven leadership of large E-Commerce projects
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills
- Deep understanding of consumer audience segments
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
- Drive for results and innovation
- Strong team spirit with ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Solid negotiation skills with experience in developing contracts and partnerships
- Fluency in Business English
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905