Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- You are responsible for the management of a dedicated area within the controlling department
- Report and analyze KPIs for management reporting and the decision-making unit
- Analyze deviations within Budgeting / Forecasting and develop alternative actions and solutions
- Continuously develop and implement existing controlling instruments
- Participate in budget planning and forecast processes
- Generate monthly and yearly reports
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc analysis
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed bachelor studies in economics with major in Controlling or comparable apprenticeship with advanced training in Controlling
- Several years of experience in a similar position within the field of Controlling
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, i.e. Excel, and ideally SAP R/3 (FI, CO) as well as a BI-Software
- Strong command of written and spoken German and English
- Precise and structured way of working, high affinity for numbers and accuracy
- Strong organizational and communicative skills
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905