Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
What you get:
Car Seat Incl. ISOFIX Guides
Engineered and designed in Germany
The pictures of products and the measurements in this catalogue are for indication purpose only. Products may vary and we reserve the right to make product changes.
Downloads: User Guides
- Is this the right seat for my car?
Before buying the child seat, always check whether it can be properly installed in your vehicle. We recommend a test installation at a qualified retailer.
The recommendations of the vehicle manufacturer regarding the installation of child seats must be followed.
- INSTALLATION WITH VEHICLE BELT
The child seat can be used with retracted ISOFIX locking arms on all vehicle seats with three-point automatic belt.
- INSTALLATION WITH ISOFIX
A use of the child seat using ISOFIX and three-point automatic belt is not fully possible in all vehicles. Please check the compatibility of your vehicle.
If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team
1. Select car manufacturer
2. Select model and year
If you have any further questions, please contact usAsk Us
- Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
- When compared to booster seats, high-back booster seats considerably reduce the risk of injury. Booster seats do not provide proper protection from side-impacts. A high-back booster seat is equipped with side protection which protects the child from injury in the case of a side-impact collision. Moreover, the high-back booster seats include a shoulder belt routing which can be adjusted to the height of the child, further improving their travelling safety.
- Can I install the ISOFIX System on a car seat which doesn't have the ISOFIX connectors?
- No. Car seat models without an ISOFIX System cannot be retrofitted. Please do not adapt or tamper with car seats to make them fit, as the authorities do not allow any technical changes to them.
- Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
- Yes, the side airbag can remain activated when using the car seat.
- Do both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) have to be installed?
- The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) reduces the forces of a side-impact collision and thus also the risk of injury. Generally, we advise parents to install the L.S.P. on both sides of the car seat. If, however, there is insufficient space to install the L.S.P. nearest the middle of the vehicle, it is not absolutely essential. If the car seat is installed on the front passenger seat, or if a passenger is sitting beside the car seat in the rear of the vehicle, ensure that the L.S.P. element facing the inside of the car is folded away. For safety reasons, please ensure that the L.S.P. nearest the door is always installed.
- How should the headrest be adjusted?
- Only a headrest adjusted to the optimum height will give your child the best possible protection and comfort. The height can be adjusted in various positions. The headrest must be adjusted so no more than 2-3 cm fit between the child’s shoulders and the bottom of the headrest.
- Can I use the car seat on lateral facing vehicle seats?
- It is not permissible to use the car seat on lateral facing vehicle seats.
- Can I use the child seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g in vans or minibuses)?
- Yes. You can use this car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches as long as the vehicle bench is approved for use by adults and has a 3-point vehicle belt. The headrest of the vehicle bench should not be removed when the car seat is mounted.
- Can I use this car seat on a flight?
- No, this car seat is not approved for use on an airplane.
- Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest is flexible and has a bit of room to wriggle?
- Yes, the backrest is flexible. Therefore the backrest can adapt perfectly to any vehicle seat. In the event of an accident, the backrest moves slightly forward with your child, and is therefore able to secure the whole body early on.
- Is it ok to keep using a seat after an accident?
- We at CYBEX strongly recommend that you replace a seat after any kind of accident. This is because tiny hairline cracks, which may not be visible to the naked eye, can appear in the plastic parts of a seat after an accident. These cracks can pose an increased risk to safety.
- My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
- Please refer to the retailer where you bought your CYBEX seat. They will deal with the matter on your behalf.
- Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
- You can order replacement parts from a specialist retailer near you. To find a store near you, simply go to the store locator on our website: http://cybex-online.com/en/retailer.html
- What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
- Before purchasing the car seat it is important to check if it is approved to be used in your vehicle. We advise going to www.cybex-online.com and checking the ‘More info’ section on the product page to find out whether the car seat is compatible with your vehicle. The compatibility can also be checked with typelist that can be found attached to your car seat. Please do not use any part of this car seat on its own or in combination with boosters, backrests or headrests from other manufacturers or from different CYBEX product series. The car seat can be used only on vehicle seats which are equipped with an automatic 3-point vehicle belt. For the proper protection of your child, it is essential to use and install the car seat according to the instructions given in the user guide. The user guide can be found attached to the car seat, or it can be downloaded on www.cybex-online.com.
- What are the main two positions for the reclining headrest?
- The patented reclining headrest is a passive safety feature from CYBEX. When the child is awake, the recline angle of the headrest can be set to the upright position. When the child is asleep, the angle of the headrest can be set to the reclined position which prevents the child’s head from tipping forward into a vulnerable position while sleeping.
- Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
- We generally recommend using the car seat on one of the back seats of the vehicle. Statistically, installing the car seat on the passenger seat poses a higher risk of injury for your child. However, in exceptional cases the car seat may be used on the passenger seat as well. Please note the following: if the car is equipped with an airbag, put the passenger seat as far back as possible. Please ensure that the upper belt point of the 3-point vehicle belt always stays behind the belt routing of the car seat, so that the belt runs backwards not forwards.
- The ISOFIX Connectors are impossible or very difficult to release from the anchorage points in the vehicle. What can I do?
- Sometimes the ISOFIX Connectors may be difficult to release from the anchorage points. Please increase the distance between the car seat and the vehicle seat by moving the ISOFIX adjustment lever under the booster seat and pulling the car seat away from the vehicle seat. In doing so, you will release any tension from the ISOFIX system which may be preventing deinstallation.
- Can a universal car seat in Groups 1/2/3 without an ISOFIX System slide out underneath the vehicle belt?
- No, even without using the ISOFIX System. The car seat cannot slide underneath the 3-point vehicle belt when fixed in compliance with the instructions. The same principle applies here as to an adult wearing a retractable 3-point vehicle belt. In the event of a head-on collision, the car seat moves forward, triggering the vehicle belt´s locking mechanism which then holds the car seat securely in place.
- Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX?
- While this CYBEX car seat is equipped with an ISOFIX System, it can also be installed in vehicles without ISOFIX anchorage points. Turn the locking arms 180° inwards and slide them into the booster. The child and the car seat can then both be secured using the 3-point vehicle belt.
- How do I install the cup holder?
- You can install the cup holder easily by sliding it into one of the slots in the shell on each side of the car seat. The position of the slots is indicated by a cup holder symbol.