Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
What you get:
Car Seat incl. Impact Shield, Seat Insert, ISOFIX Guides
Engineered and designed in Germany
Is this the right seat for my car?
We extensively test the suitability for all our products in all the latest vehicle models. Should your vehicle not appear please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We always recommend that you do a test installation at a qualified retailer to confirm individual compatibility. You should especially check that your vehicle model has ISOFIX anchorage points (US: LATCH ) and the length of the vehicle seat belt as this may vary, even during the same production year of manufacture.
Select car manufacturer
- Is it ok to keep using a seat after an accident?
- We at CYBEX strongly recommend that you replace a seat after any kind of accident. This is because tiny hairline cracks, which may not be visible to the naked eye, can appear in the plastic parts of a seat after an accident. These cracks can pose an increased risk to safety.
- My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
- Please refer to the retailer where you bought your CYBEX seat. They will deal with the matter on your behalf.
- Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
- You can order replacement parts from a specialist retailer near you. To find a store near you, simply go to the store locator on our website: http://cybex-online.com/de/retailer.html
- My child tries to wriggle out of the impact shield car seat, even when it is properly secured. What can I do about this?
- If your child is properly secured, the only way to encourage them to sit still is to remind them, patiently and persistently, to remain seated. If your child tries to wriggle out of the safety cushion while you are driving, we advise you to stop the vehicle at the first possible opportunity. Explain to your child that children MUST be secured until the end of the journey, just as adults do, and that they should not leave the seat under any circumstances.
- How do I position the impact shield so that my child is secured properly?
- As a general rule, you can secure your child in the safest possible way if you follow these instructions: The impact shield should be positioned so it fits snug against the body without causing discomfort. If you are using one of our group 1 car seats, the impact shield can also be lowered or raised accordingly. For the seat to offer optimum protection, the waist belt should be tightly fastened. You can tell that the impact shield is in the correct position if you are able to slide your hand between your child and the shield. It is important to make allowances for clothing. For example, if the child is wearing a thick winter jacket, make sure it doesn’t bunch up but instead is flat so the impact shield and belt can fit against the body.
- Can I use this seat on a flight?
- No, this seat is not approved for use on an airplane.