Senior System Engineer (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Install, configure, test and maintain server and client operating systems and applications
- Proactively ensure high levels of system and infrastructure availability, monitor performance, identify bottlenecks and eliminate potential risks within the IT Infrastructure
- Prioritize service request based on business relevance and provide 2nd and 3rd level IT support
- Liason with external service providers and collaborate with IT resources in other regions
- Maintain and improve security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Design, expand and operate cloud based storage, communication and collaboration platforms
- Support IT Projects and IT process definition (ITIL)
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in IT, apprenticeship in IT or comparable
- Several years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international environment
- Profound experience in setting-up and operating complex server systems and network infrastructures
- Experience with in datacentre architectures and tool implementation
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, Windows 10 and Microsoft Exchange
- Fluent in Business English, preferable German
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Customer and service oriented