Business Manager to Senior Vice President Group Marketing (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Support the SVP Group Marketing & Brand Management with the management and execution of all relevant projects
- Support the creation of a modern brand architecture with the highest level of Customer Experience-especially in the areas of marketing and sales-to exploit the great potential of digitalization and the accompanying changes in customer behavior and market conditions
- Support the development of a group-wide multichannel strategy- by setting up all necessary standards within Marketing & Brand Development
- Take charge of the creative direction of all brands-together with the Art Director and the brand CEOs-and ensure a stringent Corporate Design within all brands according to the Group strategy
- Based on the Group specifications, and also with regards to the changes brought about by digital transformation, define and implement all necessary brand marketing standards and processes from a group perspective. In addition to this, define and implement a group-wide brand marketing and data KPI & controlling system in order to measure effectiveness of all marketing initiatives and their ROAS to create an environment of maximum information exchange and synergy between all brands
- Be in a constant dialogue with all marketing and brand development teams in EMEA, AMS & APAC in order to ensure a common understanding of the Group brand's strategies, guidelines and KPIs, as well as a constant flow of knowledge between the teams
- Identify new market potentials and business models in consultation with the Group CEO and the Executive VP Brand Portfolio Group (e.g. brand takeovers, new product portfolios, new digital opportunities) and ensure their implementation in the relevant brands
- Take charge of the marketing requirements of the company in coordination with the Investor Relations Team and develop new communication & PR strategies
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in Marketing and / or Business Administration with a focus on Marketing and Sales
- Approximately 5 years or more work experience in brand development and in managing modern and innovative marketing projects
- High interdisciplinary understanding of modern brand development, brand management and marketing
- Profound understanding of digital transformation and its impact on customer behavior & customer behavior in general
- Good understanding of the cultural differences between EMEA, APAC and AMS with regards to the development of brands and marketing personnel
- Highly organized, a dynamic way of working with the willingness to travel
- Ability to work and communicate in an international matrix organization with a good understanding of Chinese culture
- Pro-active, hands-on mentality with a strong goal focus
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357