Lead Engineer Mechatronics (m/f/d)
Czech Republic / Prague (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Conceptualize and architect electronics circuits focused on digital and mechatronical solutions
- Development, prototyping, execution and documentation of the electronics circuits
- Communication with PCB and components supplier
- Support development process from prototype to mass production
- Very close cooperation with software engineering and procurement
- Analyze and optimize system cost, yield, reliability and manufacturability
- Testing and certification of the final electronics products
- New technology analyzing and improving our electronics products
Profile of qualification
- Successfully finished technical qualification or technical engineering studies with focus on electronics
- Extensive overview in electronics and mechatronics field
- Knowledge and experience with design and development of electronic circuits and PCB
- Experience in developing electronical wearables and constructing of electronical applications
- Very good skills in English, spoken and written
- Analytical and structured way of working
- High motivation to achieve goals
- Willingness to travel to Germany, Austria and China
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357