Key Account Manager Poland (m/f/d)
Poland / Lodz (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Develop and maintain long-standing profitable business relationships with our key accounts and ensure constant sales expansion
- Translate strategy into action with Key Accounts
- Negotiate supply agreements, price and condition contracts as well as annual talks
- Organize of an annual sales call to establish high potential customers
- Participate in account marketing activities as needed
- Organize and agree on marketing operation, system solutions and innovative POS-concepts with the costumer
- Inform all assigned accounts on new products and services as they are introduced and recommend products that fit well with clients' business needs
- Strong internal coordination and collaboration with the Sales Force and Trade Marketing
Profile of qualification
- Commercial Apprenticeship or University studies in Business Administration could be a plus
- Min. 3 years relevant work experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Cooperation experience with retail and/or Online stores is an added advantage
- Strong experience with KAM, experience as Sales Representative preferred
- Fluent in business German and English as well as great MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Teamplayer, dynamic and hands-on way of working
- High affinity for lifestyle and design
- Strong networker with a high self confidence
- Flexible and a willingness to travel up to 4 days a week
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357