Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- You manage a designated product portfolio throughout the entire product life cycle
- You monitor and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity through market research to identify market opportunities
- You identify potential product improvements on existing products and implement these in consultation with other departments
- You create and realize concepts for new products in cooperation with the departments Design, R&D and production
- You are continuously reviewing the product portfolio with regard to sales volume, margin, quality and market positioning as well as suggesting and implementing counter measures if needed
- You act as an Inhouse contact person for the assigned product portfolio
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed university studies of business administration or similar
- Approximately 5-8 years overall work experience in the area of product management preferably in the field of technical consumer goods
- Strong technical understanding
- Affinity for design and lifestyle
- Very good understanding of product management methodology and tools as well as experience in project management, ideally hold sole responsibility for projects
- Excellent command of English and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357