Betrækket kan maskinvaskes på 30°
Babyautostol og spædbarnsindlæg
Udviklet og designet i Tyskland
Before buying the child seat, always check whether it can be properly installed in your vehicle. We recommend a test installation at a qualified retailer.
The recommendations of the vehicle manufacturer regarding the installation of child seats must be followed.
INSTALLATION WITH VEHICLE BELT
The infant carrier can be used on all vehicle seats with three-point automatic belt.
INSTALLATION WITH BASE
Pay attention to the i-size logo.
If a vehicle seat is marked with this logo, it is suitable for use with all i-size child seats and therefore will not appear in our list of compatible vehicles.
If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seat, please check the compatibility of your vehicle. If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team
- From what age can the CYBEX Aton M i-Size be used?
- The Aton M i-Size can be used for newborns and children from 45 cm to 87 cm in height (maximum body weight: 13 kg).
- Må stolen fortsat bruges efter en ulykke?
- Plastikdelene i autostolen kan ved en ulykke blive beskadigede, selvom skaderne er usynlige for det bare øje, men som er utrolig farlige. CYBEX anbefaler derfor på det kraftigste at udskifte stolen, hvis det har været involveret i en ulykke.
- What is the weight limit for using the Aton M i-Size?
- The Aton M i-Size can be used for children up to a maximum body weight of 13 kg.
- When is a child too big for the Aton M i-Size?
- The Aton M i-Size can be used by children up to a maximum height of 87 cm (maximum body weight: 13 kg).
- Min stol er defekt. Hvordan kan jeg få den repareret?
- Kontakt venligst den forhandler, du oprindeligt købte CYBEX produktet fra. De kan igangsætte en reparation.
- The Aton M i-Size is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (ECE R-129). What does this mean?
- i-Size is a new European standard for car seats. It specifies, among others, that car seats have to be installed with ISOFIX, that infants must travel in a rearward facing position up to the age of 15 months and, for the first time, that side-impact protection is tested. To find out more about i-Size go to http://cybex-online.com/en/safetycenter/isize-and-ece.html
- Hvor kan jeg få reservedele til mit produkt?
- Reservedele kan fås hos alle forhandlere, der sælger vores produkter. Find din nærmeste forhandler her: https://cybex-online.com/da-dk/retailer
- Må babyautostolen benyttes på passagersædet?
- Babyautostolen må KUN benyttes på passagersædet, hvis eventuelle airbags er deaktiveret. Hvis du har brug for at placere babyautostolen på passagersædet, skal du sørge for at rykke sædet så langt tilbage som muligt.
- Will the Aton M i-Size fit in my vehicle?
- It is important to check whether the Aton M i-Size is compatible with your vehicle before you purchase it. If the Aton M i-Size is secured with the vehicle’s safety belt, it is compatible with the majority of vehicles. In conjunction with the Base M, the Aton M i-Size can only be installed either in i-Size approved vehicles or in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorage points. Before purchasing the seat, please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether or not the Aton M i-Size is compatible with your vehicle.
- Can I also use the Aton M i-Size without the base?
- Yes, the Aton M i-Size can also be used in the car without the base. In this instance, the car seat is installed using the vehicle’s safety belt. Installing the seat with the safety belt is in compliance with the requirements set down in ECE R-44/04. We recommend using the Aton M i-Size in conjunction with the Base M.
- Kan mit barn sidde i autostolen mens den står i en fremadvendt position?
- Ifølge R-129 standarden skal børn transporteres i bagudvendt position, indtil de er mindst 15 måneder gamle. Dit spædbarns ryg- og nakke muskler har endnu ikke udviklet sig tilstrækkeligt til at klare trykket der vil opstå i tilfælde af kollision i en fremadvendt position, hvor barnet hoved bliver trykket fremad med en meget høj kraft. Barnets ryg- og nakkemuskler er ikke stærke nok til at modstå disse kræfter. I bagudvendt position fungerer autostolen som et skjold med en beskyttende effekt på barnets hoved og nakke.
- Can I also use the Aton M i-Size in a car without i-Size certification?
- The Aton M i-Size can also be used in vehicles without i-Size certification, provided the car seat is secured with the vehicle’s safety belt. In conjunction with the Base M, the Aton M i-Size can only be installed either in i-Size approved vehicles or in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorage points. Before purchasing the seat, please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether or not the Aton M i-Size is compatible with your vehicle.
- Er det okay at placere mit barn i autostolen i længere tid, eksempelvis derhjemme?
- CYBEX' babyautostole er designede til at give børn den bedste beskyttelse under kørsel uden at påvirke eller beskadige deres rygsøjle. Vi anbefaler dog ikke at lade barnet sove i autostolen i længere perioder derhjemme.
- Hvilken type tøj skal barnet have på babyautostolen?
- Tykt tøj kan forhindre selen i at ligge tæt mod barnets krop. Forkert brug af selen kan betyde, at selestropperne glider af barnets skuldre. Påklæd derfor dit barn i hverdagstøj, men undgå tykke dele såsom jakker. Når barnet er placeret sikkert i stolen, kan han eller hun holdes varm med et ekstra tæppe.
- Can I also use the Aton M i-Size in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
- In conjunction with the Base M, the Aton M i-Size can only be installed either in i-Size approved vehicles or in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorage points. If you are installing the Aton M-Size with the vehicle’s safety belt, ISOFIX anchorage points are not required. Before purchasing the seat, please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether or not the Aton M i-Size is compatible with your vehicle.
- Can I use this seat on a flight?
- Yes, this seat is approved by TÜV Rheinland for use on an airplane. Please always contact your airline for detailed information before your journey.
- When should I remove the newborn inlay?
- The newborn inlay should be removed when your infant reaches a height of around 61cm (corresponding to approximately 3 months). This ensures that your growing baby has enough space in the car seat.
- Which buggies and prams from CYBEX are compatible with the car seat?
- The infant car seats from CYBEX have been specially developed as part of a flexible travel system. This means that the Aton M i-Size can be used with the CYBEX PRIAM and all CYBEX prams and buggies in conjunction with an adapter (optional extra). In addition, the Aton M i-Size is part of the CYBEX Modular System - an efficient package of our M-line products, which work together to offer parents maximized flexibility.
- Kan jeg bruge autostolen og basen med en aktiveret side airbag?
- Ja, autostolen og basen må gerne tages i brug sammen med en aktiviteret side airbag,
- What should I do if my baby’s head nods forward onto his/her chest even though the markings indicate that the car seat is positioned horizontally?
- If the seat is installed with the vehicle belt, the marking on the car seat serves as a guide as to whether the seat has been installed in the car horizontally. The line of reference is the road level. If you own a small car, for example, the angle of the rear seat may be slightly steeper, thus differing from the level of the road. If you align the infant car seat to the rear seat level, the car seat will be positioned in the car incorrectly causing your child’s head to nod forwards. Please ensure, therefore, that the seat is in line with the road level.
- Skal begge sidebeskyttere (LSP'er) være foldet ud?
- Sidebeskytterne (L.S.P) skal være foldet ud i siden mod nærmeste bildør, når autostolen er installeret i enten højre eller venstre side af bagsædet. På denne måde gives den bedst mulige beskyttelse i tilfælde af en kollision. Bemærk at sidebeskytterne (L.S.P) under ingen omstændigheder må være foldet ud, hvis autostolen installeret i midten af bagsædet.
- How do I know if my car seat is suitable for an aircraft?
- You can determine if your car seat is aircraft approved if it has the TÜV-Rheinland seal with the reference “for use in aircraft”. Car seats with this seal, are specifically tested for safety and use with a two-point harness system, as found in an aircraft. Please note, that not every airline recognizes this seal as valid, therefore it is essential to inform yourself on your airline’s regulations to ensure you may use your seat, even if the seat has the seal of approval.
- Do I have to register my car seat with the airline before taking it on a flight?
- The use of a car seat in the aircraft depends upon the airline. Before going on your trip, please check with your airline to ensure you are able to use the car seat in flight. In general, children under the age of two, do not require their own seat in the aircraft, they are allowed to be seated on their parent´s lap, secured with a loop belt. If you choose to or must book a seat for your child, they should be secured with an accredited restraint system. Please note, that you will be asked to book a separate seat in the aircraft, even if your child is under the age of two, if you choose to take a car seat on board. Please also be aware that worldwide (not in the EU) children cannot claim a seat in the airplane, you will need to contact your airline for more information.
- What do I have to watch out for before flying with an infant?
- Before taking any flight with your child, please inform yourself about the terms and conditions of the airline you are planning to travel with. Generally the information can be found on the website of the airline or you can inquire over the phone.
- Am I required to take my own seat on the flight?
- No, you do not have to take your own seat onto the aircraft. In the EU you are allowed to fly with your child on one parent´s lap, if the child is under the age of two. Your child must be also secured with a loop belt during take-off, landing and when the “fasten your seat belt” sign lights up. Please note, that this way of securing your child is potentially life threatening for your child. The loop belt attaches the infant to the parent, which only prevents it from flying through the cabin during a crash.
- What do car seats have to comply with to receive a TÜV Rheinland approval?
- In partnership with the Federal Ministry of Transport, Aviation Federal Office and the airline companies, TÜV Rheinland developed the “qualification process for restraint systems in aircrafts” with consideration of the different aspects of the aviation companies. Car seats that pass this procedure receive the “for use in aircraft” seal. Additional information can be found on the TÜV Rheinland website.
- Where do I receive additional information?
- TÜV Rheinland and the ADAC provide additional information on their websites for parents flying with infants. Please contact your airline before the flight for further information regarding the approval of different car seats for the flight.